Fried chicken, corn on the cob, mac and cheese, coleslaw, mixed fruit jello, and ham and Navy beans.
The new BINGO game was a success.
ANNOUNCEMENTS OTHG 08/04/2022
• As of August 2nd the Morning Coffee Club began. These will be every Tuesday starting at 8:30. Jannett, do you have anything to announce here?
• For those days when it’s too hot to be outside, pick up DVDs at the library and stay inside where it is cool.
• Hat Day next week and Shirt Day on the eleventh. (Please wear a shirt on other days also 😁) On the 28th Bring a Friend and you and they Eat For Free. Yes we are trying to increase membership … so the friend has to be a qualifying senior.
• Speaking of shirts … we need to get your orders in because we will place the order this week.
• When you visit our website, please leave a comment if it’s nothing more than, “Hey, GANG” or “Wha’s up?”
• Merle, do you have an announcement about bingo? We have a new BINGO game.
• Joke:. A retired man now volunteers to entertain patients in assisted living homes and hospitals. He visited one hospital in Brooklyn and brought along his portable keyboard.
After telling jokes and singing songs at patients’ bedsides, he said farewell and, “I hope you get better.” One elderly gentleman replied, “I hope you get better, too.”
• Prayer:. Be present at our table Lord. Be here and everywhere adored. These favors bless and grant that we may feast in fellowship with thee. Amen
Let’s eat. Any who need assistance go first.
Door prize went to Pat R.
©2022 Over The Hill Gang, Inc.
30 for dinner